Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Women and Secrets

One thing I have noticed in the past few years of being a mom and this being my very first weekend without kids since I had them is that I sacrifice allot but I also have gained allot of knowledge. I had to become 30 before I hit 21 when I had my first baby. I gave up working late hours, shopping, hair appointments and manicures. I truly feel like I have let myself go. So right now I am going to start setting up goals to continue in my regain Sascha momentum.

Not only that but this is also to remind us women that men are not physic. I just read in Oprah what women really want for Valentines Day. One lady made something click in my head" For just this once I wish that my husband would hire a cleaning service and make me dinner" that was in my own words she worded it a little more eloquently. But I have decided to put that to an end in my life from the small to the big, cheap to the expensive. So by positing about things I hope to do an accomplish its creating a type of wish list.

This being my very first weekend minus kids and with the man whose captured my heart. We are going to stay up late and sleep in. I plan on getting pics taken. Getting a Sascha update poor guy is going shopping(not at his expense , just time with me while I do this stuff ) lol new eyeglasses cuz I desperately need them, a new pair of jeans I only own 2 pairs from 4 years ago! yikes, getting my brows waxed and a mani-pedi omg I have missed that!. Im calling to get the Internet put into my house and new tires on my car.
To save some money I am cancelling my gym membership :( but I want to get a Wii Fit to replace it. Then we plan on doing a craigslist hunt for a new couch. I need to downgrade lol small spaces need smaller furniture. Oh and definitely fitting in a movie! and a trip to the chocolate factory ooooh yeah! and a fun new shooting game for my Wii. Oh and re purposing my coat closet as a pantry.

In my long run plan for this spring I am planning on starting a veggie garden and planting some flowers and making my house pretty on the outside (requires locating a lawn mower and tools so maybe we wil hit a flea market), as well as cleaning out my basement and decluttering to our hearts content. May need a bull dozer to get rid of my previous hoarding addiction but it will get done! Minimize minimize minimize is going to be my mantra.

No comments: