Monday, February 2, 2009

America & Obama

Thanyou President Obama ! I can't thankyou enough so far in my mind you kick ass! This weekend a close friend and Anti- Obama'er informed me she had been havign a battle with her childs daddy about whom would clain thier child on thier taxes... well that was until president Obama signed somethign saying only the custodial parent could do this! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!!! Finally what one less stress on single mothers.


Second The Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, as a woman and a Single Mother thankyou!

Third, Schip! Thankyou president Obama this just may help my children have health insurance coverage! Thankyou.

No doubt in my mind the Economic Stimulus package will help our families as well as banks! Including a potential increase of food stamps. Something I dont hide I recieve hell I am a single mother of 2 and for my family of 3 I only recieve $135! and a single male reporter for cnn struggled on $176!!!! Ha thats $135 a month for 3 of us!

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou So far.

No comments: