Monday, February 2, 2009

Only

Only when can my ex make me realize over and over why I love the man that I do!!!!

He tried to destroy my self esteem and made me realize a what a jerk he always was.

He tried to say that my kids are just baggage! And that Nic would leave me because of them... lol Nope I dont think so. The girls are not baggage to me or him, babysitting might occasionally be an obstacle but he loves those girls! and that makes them not baggage.... Take me as I am attitude always has been and always will be me.

Not only that when my ex further attempted to destroy me name calling trying to make me think that Nic sees me as baggage and while I wonder where in the world he comes up with that crap he doesn't even know him. But with all of the fighting over child support and how little he wants to pay. I decided to let him know a thing or two! When Nic is here we take the kids to the park once a week, when I have to study or take a test, he watches them, anything and everything for my little girls he does. When I have to get the radioactive stuff he would watch them to protect them. In my mind he in these 6 months has been more of a father to those girls that thier sperm donor ever has and ever will be.

"my ex's comment... " you must be exxagerating, but thats nice" or the"oh so he does what you can't handle" LMAO AHEM What I can't handle! this comming from a man who has taken his daughters to the park 2 thats right 2 times in thier entire lives. and to the zoo twice because I had to twist his arm to go! The man who can't let go of one weekend to watch his children, whom refuses to take them when I get my treatment to protect them from harm!

Gosh I really hate to say it but DAMN WHAT a DOUCHEBAG!!!!

No comments: